What a year it has been! While there is no doubt that 2021 came with its struggles and COVID restrictions, it was also a year of significant accomplishments to celebrate. Here are some of our achievements in 2021:
- We finished assembly and installed our Nanofabricator industrial prototype in Denmark, and started running customer projects!
- We sold and delivered our first Nanofabricator 0G unit to #NASA– an atomic layer printer designed to work at zero and microgravity – further work within space applications is planned, stay tuned for more!
- Completed 12 pilot projects with leading global companies!
- We became members of the Forbes Technology Council
- We launched a website in Japanese under Sony’s umbrella startup program https://first-flight.sony.com/pj/atlant promoting our technology, services, and products to the Japanese high-tech market.
- We received several highly prestigious awards, including:
- We received a Danish public-funded grant from Innovation Fund Denmark on the Innobooster program to support our product development with a total budget of 700k euros.
- Secured bridge investments in the amount of 1.5M Euro from Danish, UK, and US investors within just one month after the announcement.
- Filed national phase applications across the world in leading countries and also expanded out patent application portfolio to 3 patent applications and filed national patent applications.
- All this became possible because of our amazing team, its commitments, and outgoing nature!
Thank you for a great year, we are looking forward to 2022 together with you and are open for collaborations!
ATLANT 3D Nanosystems invites you to develop deep tech of the future for advanced manufacturing of micro and nanoelectronics on Earth and Beyond!
The ATLANT 3D Team!